This newsletter was originally published as an email sent to subscribers on May 11, 2020.
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletters, delivered straight to your inbox, please SIGN UP HERE and you will be added to our mailing list! Thanks for joining Team Ting!
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
We are so glad to share this ministry newsletter with you. It has been a busy time in the Carpenter household. Though you may not have seen many posts, we hope you know that your generosity is continuing to make a difference around the world in this time of great need! We hope you are blessed and encouraged by these ministry updates .
Brian and Stephanie Carpenter, co-directors
Here’s how Ting Ministries continues to serve around the world and proclaim the name of Jesus Christ!
- The Philippines: Pastor “John” and his wife continue to minister to remote and vulnerable peoples who are receiving no aid otherwise. They believe more people will die of starvation than of any other means, given the current situation in the country. Please pray for protection of ministry, safe travels, and receptive hearts as they share the love of Christ. Pictured: Food outreach in the Philippines
- Indonesia: Through the Carpenter’s former Compassion International sponsor child, Ting Ministries is reaching vulnerable and elderly individuals with food resources during the crisis. Continued prayers for provision, strength and protection appreciated. Pictured: Distributing food to families in-need
- South Asia: Please continue to keep Pastor “James'” teenage daughter in your prayers. She is recovering well from a bout of illness, though she is still weak. We continue to have opportunities for sponsorships ($15/month). Please pray for provision for the children’s home in-country. There is a great need for teachers and cooks there, as well as for the growth and sustaining of women’s ministry. Pictured: Children from the children’s home singing praise and worship songs. Also: Ministry partners must make long treks through rugged terrain to share the Gospel and reach villages with basic supplies.
- Romania: We are continuing to serve in partnership with Romanian animal rescuers and through them Ting Ministries is sharing the love of Jesus not only to abused animals but also some to needy souls. Our contacts were working to purchase a small home with a plot of land but do to the lockdown and fears amid the virus since the sale has fallen through. But out of the huge disappointment God is doing something better. We have been able to use a plot of land already owned by our contacts and tear down the ruined structure and begin rebuilding a small home. Most of the animals are already on the property now and the fencing is being fixed. 12 of the rescued puppies have been able to make it safely to the UK to their new families even though they had been delayed a month due to the lockdown in Romania. Since we are tearing down and rebuilding we now have 2 more families being blessed by Ting Ministries. Please add Marian and Mr. I and their families to your prayers as they are daily working on the tear down and rebuild. Marian was raised by his grandmother and is 21 and has no parents. Mr. I has 1 son who is 18 and his wife passed away. Pray that we can share the love of Jesus and the Gospel! Pictured: Marian working on rebuilding.
- Ukraine: Please continue to pray for Bible Orphan Ministry as they minister to aging-out orphans and for Pastor Misha’s health. Pictured: Dinner with youth at the home of BOM
- Pakistan: Pray for recent ministry developments, including student sponsorships, that have started to grow through local believers. Pictured: Believers worshipping in Pakistan
Come out today and see me…support my sisters coming home from China! If you were not planning to come …come anyways…if it rains and your plans change come get some awesome Pork BBQ and hear Pastor Asif speak about orphans in Pakistan. Come purcahse a birdhouse I painted or eat some colored cupcakes I made. Hear about my ministry TING MINISTRIES. IT IS NAMED FOR ME…ELLIANNA YA-TING. HEAR about the work in many countries for orphans…I was once an orphan waiting for my mom and dad to come get me. Come help my mom and dad go get Hope and Britt!
Thanks and you will have fun and I will even blow up some balloons for you!! Come on…you know you want to come!
Fairland Brethren in Christ in Cleona near Giant food store. Today from 1-4 everything is by donation and you can have take out and no tickets needed.
Listen with your heart!
See you soon! Ellianna Yating
If you can’t come after all my convincing you can still help Hope and Britt
Or Ting Ministries 29 East Poplar Street Lebanon Pa 17042
Update: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
The Surgery for Sahil is PAID IN FULL!
Thank you so much to all who partnered with us to provide the urgent medical care Sahil needs! We are so excited to tell our partner and Sahil’s family the news.
Praise the Lord!
Update: Monday, May 21, 2018
Folks, we are SO close to raising the necessary funds for Sahil’s surgery! With only 200 USD needed, can you help meet this need TODAY?
Sahil is the son of a Pakistani pastor. His family has been praying for 9 years for the means to get him the surgery he needs to walk. Doctors say his condition is correctable, but 200, much less 800, seems an impossible sum. Every time our contact visits Sahil’s family, the little boy asks if he will be able to get his surgery! Sahil’s family has demonstrated their faith for nine years. Now, let us be the answer to all those prayers. Can you even begin to imagine the rejoicing of the family at the news that their prayers have been answered?
Read the details at the bottom of this post to learn how you can help make this life-changing surgery a reality for Sahil!
Thank you everyone! ~Ting Ministries Staff
Surgery for Sahil! 100 dollars raised so far!
Dear friends, those of you who read our latest email update saw the story of Sahil, the son of a Pakistani pastor. He has terribly clubbed and twisted feet and has needed a surgery for nine years. Doctors say they can correct his condition.
We ONLY NEED 700 more dollars to completely pay for the surgery! Will you consider giving to this life changing operation today? Sahil’s family have been praying for years to be able to give him the medical care he deserves. Let’s not let such a small amount stand in the way of them seeing their prayers answered!
If you would like to help Sahil:
1. Please use our papal at: www.paypal.me/Tingministries OR
2. Mail a check to: Ting Ministries, 29 East Poplar Street, Lebanon, PA 17042
Please note: Sahil’s surgery
Thank you dear TM friends! Let’s help surprise his family with JOY!