2020 End-Of-Year Updates and Ways to Give
Ministry is very busy and the needs in every country continue daily regardless of our Christmas holiday or circumstances here in the USA. So many around the world need both food for the soul and food for the physical body. So many need love and someone to care. Any of the Team Ting Ministries around the world could use your help. We so appreciate every penny and every prayer.
” The Lord of Heaven’s armies is here among us. The God of Israel is our strength.”
Please consider an end of year donation for any of the Ministries:
Send a Check: Ting Ministries, 29 East Poplar Street, Lebanon, Pa 17042
Below are photos from some of ministry happening just in the past days – some even from just today!
Just to mention a few that might touch your heart:
- In Russia we were able to bless a special needs orphanage with gifts. We have also been able to help an animal rescue in Russia.
- In the Philippines the poorest of the poor children were given “chicken”, rice and noodles. This is an extravagant meal for these children and they prayed to taste chicken soon. God answered their innocent prayers. They were also given a gift and vitamins. They heard the Gospel.
- In Romania on the way to get a Christmas tree- a momma and her 3 sick puppies were rescued and taken back home instead of a tree. Five rescued dogs safely made it to the UK in time to be with their forever families for Christmas. The transport drivers sent word they needed prayer to make it back to Romania because the Eurotunnel had been suddenly shut down. They have now made it back to Romania.
- In Pakistan our Pastor has been helping a young man who needs prosthetics for both legs and a generous donor has paid for both prosthetics. We have many other medical needs in Pakistan that are urgent. A little boy desperately needs surgery for some serious issues and needs to go to the better hospital. Our Pastor recently held Christmas celebrations in the Sunday School at the brick kiln and also at his church. There are many basic needs that must be met for the brick kiln children.
- In Ukraine the needs continue to aging out orphans and pastor Misha needs prayers for healing.
- In South Asia the feeding and basic care of the orphaned children is currently a huge need and the mission workers and their family needs as they travel in the jungle to share the Gospel to tribal groups.
- In Indonesia our young and firm in her faith missionary is working to reach 100 families with food packs. We are currently $500 short of the need to reach every family she has listed. If more is raised than this goal then more families can be reached.
- In the USA prayers are needed for our family as one of our treasured daughters needed an emergency surgery and needs the Lord’s healing touch to be completely restored to health. Thank you to all prayer warriors!
Thank you for giving of your time to pray and thank you to everyone who as given in the past. We are so thankful for Team Ting supporters. May God bless you and may He give you a hunger for His Word in 2021!