Meet some of the children who will be living in our TM Children’s Home in Bangladesh! Check out the progress! In the meantime, we need just $3,200 to finish construction (for the building with the kitchen/dining room).
Here is the building of the children’s home.
Here is the School building, where Children will get a Christian education.
If you would like to partner with us to help orphaned children out of poverty and trafficking, this is a wonderful way to get involved. At the children’s home, these kids will get a Christian education, daily meals, and a place to sleep, in a family-like setting. By partnering with us, you are changing lives!
Here are pictures of some of the first children that will come to stay at our TM home.
The children can start coming at anytime, as soon as they find someone to support their new life!
Want to be a Ting friend for a child in Bangladesh?
Ting ‘s Friends
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.”
What is a Ting Friend?
Ting’s Friends is based on the kind of friendship one finds in Ellianna Ya-Ting, the namesake of Ting Ministries. Like Ellianna Ya-Ting herself, Ting friends: love life, always see the good in others, and don’t hesitate help others in need – with a smile and joyful heart!
A Ting friend:
- develops a personal relationship with their international Ting friend. You’ll receive pictures and info about your Ting friend. You also have the opportunity to send pictures and notes to your Ting friend through Ting Ministries and our international contacts.
- becomes a prayer partner with their Ting friend. Approximately every other month, we will forward your individual and family prayer requests to your Ting friend and we will send you prayer requests from your Ting friend.
- supports their Ting friend financially and emotionally to go to school, grow in their relationship with Christ, and be a source of invaluable support as they grow up. Ting friends can choose to support their friend in our TM Children’s Home for 15 or 30 dollars/month, or 360 dollars/year.
If you would like to give a gift towards finishing the kitchen/dining buiulding:
- You can give online at: http://www.paypal.me/Tingministries
- Or send a check: Ting Ministries, 29 East Poplar Street, Lebanon, PA 17042
If you would like to become a Ting Friend for one of our Bengali children, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will send you info about your Ting friend!
Thank you for helping us be a Voice for the Voiceless!